Data Protection Policy
Whenever you visit our website, you provide certain personal data and we, as the data controller, process these personal data. If you would like to know what data we collect, how they are processed and what rights you have in relation to your personal data, please read on.
1. How to contact our Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
This Data Protection Policy applies to all of the data processing operations on all websites operated by the responsible entity specified below and which contain references and/or links to this Data Protection Policy.
David Borck Immobiliengesellschaft mbH
Telephone: +49 (0) 30 887 742 50
Fax: +49 (0) 30 887 742 525
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at the above address, FAO: Data Protection Officer, or via email to email@example.com.
Should you have any questions pertaining to data protection laws or your rights as a data subject, please feel free to contact our Data Protection Officer at any time.
2. Why we process personal data
a) When visiting our websites
When you visit our website, your browser automatically sends some personal data (e.g. browser type and version, date and time of access) to our website’s server to establish a connection with our website. These data also include the IP address of your electronic device, which is subsequently stored in a log file and automatically deleted after four weeks.
Your IP address is processed for the technical and administrative purposes of establishing a stable internet connection, to ensure the security and functionality of our websites and to enable us to track any illegal access to our websites.
The legal basis for the processing of your IP address is Article 6.1.f of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). As specified above, we have a legitimate interest in the security, stability and functionality of our websites.
b) When subscribing to our newsletters
Once you have subscribed to our newsletter and granted consent in accordance with Article 6.1.a of the GDPR, we will process your email address in order to send you our regular newsletters, including sales prospectuses.
When you register for our newsletter, you are asked, as a minimum, to provide us with your first name, last name and email address. We require this information in order to be able to send you personalized newsletters.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time, e.g. via the “unsubscribe” link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do unsubscribe, we will delete your email address immediately upon receipt of your cancellation of your subscription.
We use certain newsletter marketing tools to analyze the behavior of our newsletter recipients. This analysis includes the open, click, bounce, delivery, unsubscribe, conversion and social sharing rates for each newsletter.
This analysis is carried out in accordance with Article 6.1.f of the GDPR in order to optimize our newsletter. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
c) When using our contact form
You can contact us via the contact form we have integrated into our websites. If you contact us in this way, we will collect the following personal data in order to process your request/enquiry:
– your first and last name
– your contact details (email address and, where necessary, your telephone number)
These contact details may be used to take steps prior to concluding a contract and thus represent pre-contractual measures in accordance with Article 6.1.b of the GDPR.
d) When using our valuation tool
You can use our website’s integrated property valuation tool to have the value of your property assessed by us. You can access the valuation tool via a pop-up window by clicking on a banner in the header of our website or via our sub-website: https://david-borck.de/real-estate-appraisal.
If you choose to take advantage of our valuation tool, we will collect the following personal data in order to process your request and contact you:
– Type of property (house/apartment/residential or commercial property/land)
– Last name
– Email address
If you would like an even more accurate valuation, you have the option of providing additional details, for example, the size of the property or the year of construction.
These data are processed on the basis of our legitimate interest pursuant to Article 6.1.f of the GDPR. We process these data in order to respond to your valuation request, to determine the value of your property and, if you express an interest, to make you a corresponding offer.
3. How long we store your data
We will delete your personal data as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose for which they were provided, unless we are legally entitled or obligated to retain them further.
4. Transferring data to third parties
As a matter of principle, we will not transfer your personal data to third parties. Personal data may only be transferred to third parties insofar as there exists a legal obligation to do so within the meaning of Article 6.1.c of the GDPR.
Insofar as cookies are absolutely necessary to display our website correctly, the processing of your personal data represents a legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6.1.f of the GDPR.
When you visit our website, your browser will also create functional cookies, which serve to optimize your interactions with our website. For example, functional cookies can be used to store information you enter in forms but do not submit so that this information is available for a later visit. In addition, we also use analytical cookies in order to statistically evaluate the way visitors use our website. We use this information to optimize our products and services and to interact with social media.
Functional and analytical cookies are only created when you grant consent in accordance with Article 6.1.a of the GDPR via the pop-up cookie banner.
6. Your rights as a data subject
You have the right,:
– in accordance with Article 15.1 of the GDPR, to obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not we have processed your personal data.
– in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR, to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you;
– in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR, to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you;
– in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR, to obtain the restriction of processing of your personal data;
– in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR, to receive the personal data concerning you, and which you have provided, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to have these data transmitted to another controller;
– in accordance with Article 7.3 of the GDPR, to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
– in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR, to object to processing, unless the controller can demonstrate a compelling and legitimate ground for processing;
– in accordance with Article 77 of the GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please send an email to email@example.com
Last revised: December 2020.